Results oriented sales leader with an Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent track record in Sales Leadership within SaaS, Digital Media and Data Management. Proven ability to recruit, lead, train and coach a sales team and exceed Individual and Team quotas with verifiable year over year growth. I have a deep passion for selling and supporting new and innovative technologies.
Innovecs, Boston, MA 8/2019 to Present
VP of Sales – North America
Innovecs is a leading global software development company with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, with R&D facilities in Ukraine. We combine the experience of 500+ advanced degree developers with industry Best Practices within:
– Intelligent Enterprise: Big Data, Data Science, AI, ML, IoT, Blockchain
– Critical Services: Cloud Services, DevOps, Security, Operations & Applications Support
– Solutions: Business Analysis, Software Architecture
– R&D: Technology Incubation / PoC / Engineering, Emotional Intelligence, AR/VR/XR
– Experience Design: Design Thinking / Strategy / Iteration / Delivery
inStream Media, Waltham, MA 6/2017 to 3/2019
Sr. Director of Sales
I manage the Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales teams. Through consistent training, coaching and collaboration with consistent 1 to 1 performance sessions with account executives we are closing more opportunities on a daily basis. I am responsible a team quota and an individual quota.
- 118% of team quota for Q2-2018 and 157% for Q3-2018.
- 134% of individual quota for Q3-2018 and 111% for Q4-2018.
- Provide training and coaching, mentoring and motivating account executives.
- Generate and strategize division of leads in Salesforce to account executives by combining both territory and industry/vertical specialization.
- Refine scripts and develop solidified objection handling techniques to ensure higher close rate percentages and increase average ARR per account executive.
- Sync with COO regularly to report the ROI on successful verticals and recommendations of new strategies, utilizing a combination of HubSpot, Insight Squared, Drift and Excel reports.
- Assisted in the setup, installation, reporting and rollout of Five9 a predictive auto dialer solution.
- Conduct sales team meetings, role-plays and one on one coaching sessions.
- Work closely with the marketing, product and customer success teams to align with company revenue targets/goals.
Bizness Apps, Boston, MA 1/2015 to 6/2017
Director of Sales
As the Director of Sales, I was responsible for onboarding new hires, sales training, managing day-to-day sales activity, and the continuous development of sales skills for full cycle Account Executives. Facilitate acquisition of new clients – oversee complex negotiations and analyze/appraise the effectiveness of sales tactics, costs and results.
- Achieved revenue targets in excess of $30M in 2016 a 121% increase over 2015.
- Closed the 4 largest sales transactions in company history.
- Exceeded YTD team quota every quarter in 2016: Q1-104%, Q2-118%, Q3-154%, Q4-129%.
- Set multiple records for generating highest amounts of MRR and ARR.
- Lead, coach, collaborate and provide strategic operational direction to account Executives.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline improving overall effectiveness and maintain predictable forecasting through Salesforce.com.
- Supervise and analyze all outbound and inbound sales efforts for new business and online client demonstrations.
- Conduct performance reviews and develop employee performance improvement plans.
- Scheduling and leading team staff meetings, workshops and weekly one-on-one sessions.
- Generate and strategize division of leads to account executives by combining both territory and industry/vertical specialization.
- Refine scripts and develop solidified objection handling techniques to ensure higher close rate percentages and increase average MRR per rep
Prime Media Group, Boston, MA 4/2008 to 11/2014
VP of Sales & Business Development
Charged with leading all sales functions. Work cross-functionally with other department leaders and creative staff to identify new product and sales opportunities, define short- and long-term strategic sales plans, and optimize each client’s digital media spend.
- Successfully attained more than 100% of annual quota consistently every quarter. Generated more than $20 million in new client revenue with SEO, SEM and SMM campaigns with top advertisers like Experian, Nuance, Western Digital, Mazda, Vivint, Nationwide Insurance, Fidelity, Mass Mutual, Nike, Reebok, Pepsi Co.
- Increased efficacy of sales performance by maximizing sales operations of top performing verticals and metrics like lead generation, emails sent, and current deals in sales pipeline.
- Synced with COO regularly to report the ROI on successful verticals and recommendations of new strategies, utilizing a combination of Salesforce.com and Excel reports.
- Researched, analyzed and monitored industry trends and competitive, financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on sales opportunities and stay competitive in the industry.