Results oriented sales leader with an excellent track record in SaaS, Digital Media and technology sales. Proven ability to recruit, lead, train and motivate a sales team and exceed quotas with verifiable year over year growth. I have an entrepreneurial mindset and a deep passion for selling and supporting new and innovative technologies.
Sales & New Business Development ♦ Team Building ♦ Sales Leadership ♦ Revenue Modeling
Sales Process Optimization ♦ Strategic Planning ♦ Customer Analysis and Segmentation ♦ Brand Positioning
Competitive Analysis ♦ Salesforce.com Deployment & Tuning ♦ Territory Building ♦ Production ♦ Brand Management
Customer Acquisition ♦ Digital Marketing ♦ Start-ups ♦ Lead Generation ♦ Negotiation ♦ Go-to-Market Analysis & Strategy
Vivify 247, Boston, MA 1/2017 to Present
Principal Sales Consultant
Vivify247 is a boutique marketing agency specializing in lead generation, digital media, data management and consulting within various industries. We provide our clients with dynamic and customized sales and marketing solutions that foster rapid growth and compelling business value.
I collaborate with clients internal sales and marketing teams to develop lead generation strategies for brand and advertiser-driven initiatives. My goal is to consult, coach and advise sales and marketing professionals with actionable tips, tactics, and techniques to help them improve their performance immediately
inStream Media, Waltham, MA 6/2017 to 2/2019
Sr. Director of Sales
I own and manage the sales process for SMB and Enterprise. Through consistent training and mentorship, we are closing more opportunities on a daily basis. I am responsible for both a team quota and an individual quota.
- 118% of team quota for Q2-2018 and 157% for Q3-2018.
- 134% of individual quota for Q3-2018 and 111% for Q4-2018.
- Provide training and coaching, mentoring and motivating sales executives.
- Generate and strategize division of leads in Salesforce to account executives by combining both territory and industry/vertical specialization.
- Refine scripts and develop solidified objection handling techniques to ensure higher close rate percentages and increase average MRR and ARR per account executive.
- Sync with COO regularly to report the ROI on successful verticals and recommendations of new strategies, utilizing a combination of Salesforce and Excel reports.
- Schedule and conduct sales team meetings, role-plays and one on one sessions.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align with company revenue targets/goals.
Bizness apps, Boston, MA [Mobile App Development Platform Company] 1/2015 to 6/2017
Director of Sales / Individual Contributor
As the Director of Sales, I am responsible for on-boarding new hires, sales training, managing day-to-day sales activity, and the continuous development of sales skills for full cycle Account Executives. Facilitate the acquisition of new clients – oversee complex negotiations and analyze/appraise the effectiveness of sales tactics, costs, and results.
- Achieved revenue targets in excess of $30mm in 2016 a 121% increase over 2015.
- Closed the 4 largest sales transactions in company history: $1.8M, $1.6M, $1.4M and $1.25M.
- Exceeded YTD team quota every quarter in 2016: Q1-104%, Q2-118%, Q3-154%, Q4-129%.
- Set multiple records for generating highest amounts of MRR month after month.
- Lead, coach, collaborate and provide strategic operational direction to account Executives.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline improving overall effectiveness and maintain predictable forecasting through Salesforce.com.
- Supervise and analyze all outbound and inbound sales efforts for new business and online client demonstrations.
- Conduct performance reviews and develop employee performance improvement plans.
- Scheduling and leading team staff meetings, workshops and weekly one-on-one sessions.
- Generate and strategize division of leads to account executives by combining both territory and industry/vertical specialization.
- Refine scripts and develop solidified objection handling techniques to ensure higher close rate percentages and increase average MRR per rep
Prime Media, Boston, MA 12/2010 to 11/2014
Vice President of Sales
Charged with leading all sales functions. Work cross-functionally with other department leaders and creative staff to identify new product and sales opportunities, define short- and long-term strategic sales plans, and optimize each client’s digital media spend.
- Successfully attained more than 100% of annual quota consistently. Generated more than $20 million in new client revenue with SEO, SEM and SMM campaigns with top advertisers like Experian, Nuance, Western Digital, Mazda, Vivint and Nationwide Insurance.
- Increased efficacy of sales performance by maximizing sales operations of top performing verticals and metrics like lead generation, emails sent, and current deals in sales pipeline.
- Synced with COO regularly to report the ROI on successful verticals and recommendations of new strategies, utilizing a combination of Salesforce.com and Excel reports.
- Researched, analyzed and monitored industry trends and competitive, financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on sales opportunities and stay competitive in the industry.
Prime Media, Boston, MA 4/2008 to 12/2010
Director of Sales & Business Development
Lead revenue generating arm of the company. Create sales presentations, tools and collateral. Oversee sales training. Approve proposals and contracts. Develop sales territories.
- Managed team of 20 business development reps, account managers, and inside sales coordinators. Developed and executed sales strategies, quotas, and commission plans.
- Accelerated sales cycle time by 75% by implementing Salesforce.com to streamline sales processes and better service clients.